Friday 29 November 2013

The house Of the sick

This week hasn't been the greatest, I had come to the conclusion that bar the odd runny nose that descends on me around twice a year I am almost immune to illness but I guess my long run with just a sniffle has finally caught up with me this week.

I woke up on Wednesday morning with a real churning stomach - now I have been a little worked up lately worrying about different things, nothing major though just the usual stresses that this time of year brings the churning didn't seem to last very long as I found myself running towards the bathroom as quick as my legs would carry me............... well you can guess what happened next and continued to happen up until around midnight last night, today I thought I was feeling slightly better and proceeded to eat again half an hour later I was running back to the toilet I have also had the most horrific stomach cramps and a temperature.

I guess I should be grateful that the boys dad had half a day yesterday and offered to come and take Liam to school I was dreading leaving the house he also sat with Adam and myself until it was time for him to go to work sometimes you need the sympathy I did have to pick Liam up though which took a great deal of energy, for once though when Liam got back from school he was really good he organised himself and Adam, they both picked all the toys up off the living room floor, he also told me he was my best friend and he would look after me, which made me cry sometimes kids say the cutest things!

I am really hoping tomorrow is going to be a better day and tonight I am going to be  to get a full nights sleep without spending every other hour running back and forward from the toilet, I have been washing everything that I touch and trying not to go near the boys to much I really don't want them to get poorly so fingers crossed.......


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig